Sue Daley Needles Size 11
MN11Login to View Price
Sue Daley Designs Milliners & Chenille needles are beautiful to use.
The Milliners needles are long and fine with a nice big gold eye which makes it easier to thread.
These needles are perfect for everyone but especially if you suffer from arthritis, carpal tunnel or have long fingernails.
Because they are long there is no need to grip them tightly therefore eliminating any pain in your hand that you may experience.
(the larger the size number, the finer the needle)
- Milliners 7 - Used for Embroidery & Cross Stitch using Wonderfil Eleganza or Spaghetti Thread with a 10 count Aida cloth. 46.0mm Gold Eye.
- Milliners 9 - Used for EPP using Wonderfil Deco Bob Thread 42.5mm. Largest eye, great for those needing a little extra help when threading the needle.
- Milliners 10 - Used for EPP using Wonderfil Deco Bob Thread 40.5mm. Larger gold eye.
- Milliners 11 - Used for EPP using Wonderfil Deco Bob Thread 39mm. Top selling size for English Paper Piecing and Needle-turn applique. Larger gold eye.
- Milliners 15 - Used for EPP using Wonderfil Deco Bob Thread 48.5mm. Longest needle in the range, beautiful for Applique. Great for those with long nails, arthritis or carpal tunnel.
- Chenille 24 - Used for Candlewicking & Embroidery using Wonderfil Eleganza Thread 37.0mm. Shorest needle in the range, long gold eye.
Size 11 & 15 are our most popular for English Paper piecing and Needle turn applique.
If you prefer a larger eye we recommend size 9 or 10, these are also used for wool applique.